1 tbsp coconut oil
2 pcs zucchini, cut into chunks
1 head garlic, minced
1/4 cup coconut vinegar
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 block tofu, cut into cubes
1 tsp whole peppercorns
handful French beans, cut into 1″ slices
1 stalk onion leek, chopped
- In a wok or pan over high heat, pour oil. Make sure oil is hot before adding the zucchini to prevent it from being soggy. This technique will caramelize and sear the zucchini to lock in moisture. Alternatively, you can grill the zucchini then just proceed with the next steps.
- Add garlic and do a quick stir.
- Mix in vinegar and soy sauce.
- Add tofu and peppercorns. Cover and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add French beans and cook for another minute or two.
- We served this with adlai, sprinkled with onion leeks. Ate Celia approved dish.